10/03/2008

If You Want A Positive Attitude Get Singing! Tune In To Positivity



My son is autistic and only says a few words. When he does speak it's not very clear and yet when he sings familiar songs you can understand everything he says, or rather sings. Infact I know a young man who also has autism and was taught to speak through singing. His parents sang rather than spoke to him. Luckily they both had good voices.

I know I am musically challenged and my absolute nightmare would be to sing in public. How people perform karaoke I'll never know, but there's just something about music that gets to you. It lifts your spirits and reaches deep inside. It can even change your attitude.

Sometimes, however, I just can't stop myself and have to burst into song. Certain jingles just stick in my head and I can't get rid of them. Today was like that but thankfully the neighbours were out!

I don't know whether you believe in personal development and positive thinking or not, but there are a lot of people who do. I'm one of them. The hard thing though is remaining positive. We all have those days when it seems the world is against us and sometimes it's a struggle to put on a happy face and remain optimistic.

However, it's all about attitude. If you believe in the best with an inner conviction, rather than just hope for it, then that's what will manifest. Lisa Diane, a charming, very successful lady and real motivator, is renowned for using the phrase "Your thoughts create your life". I'm not sure where it originated but certainly it's your thoughts which trigger some sort of action, and it's that action which determines the result, so she is right.

So there you go - if you don't get the result you want, it's because you were thinking the wrong thoughts in the first place. I know it sounds a bit far fetched but I recommend you either watch or read The Secret, and read about the Law of Attraction, then maybe you'll understand why things happen. You have to focus on what you want, rather than what you don't want in your life, remain positive and back up that positivity with positive affirmations.

It isn't always easy, but this tune I heard today is just brilliant as a tool to help you. It's the easiest and most fun way I know to keep you focused on whatever it is you wish for.

Go on - listen to it and I bet you'll be singing along too.

Listen for a Positive Attitude

No comments: